National Christian Pilgrimage To Israel
In the footsteps of Jesus, the Apostles, and the Prophets in the Holy Land
PROMOTED AND PRESIDED OVER BY MINISTRY OF CHIEFTAINCY AND RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS
AUGUST 20 TO AUGUST 27, 2018
- A moment to thank God for his blessings for our nation Ghana and to pray for peace and prosperity for all Ghanaians and our leaders.
- A unique experience to make the Bible come to life in your existence.
- An opportunity to pray in the same places that Jesus and the Apostles lived and prayed.
- A chance to pray for grace and to invoke God’s blessings on your life and on the lives of your beloved ones.
- An opportunity to become a Jerusalem Pilgrim (JP).
- Daily bible prayer and Meditation at the important and significant sites mentioned in the Bible.
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Worship on Mount Camel, the mountain of the Prophet Elijah.
- Renewal of Wedding promises in the Church of the miracle of Cana.
- Prayer at the Western Wall of the temple of Jerusalem.
- Visit to the Nativity Church in Bethlehem.
- Renewal of Baptismal Promises in the river Jordan.
- Visit to the holocaust memorial, Yad Vashem.
- Ceremony of the awarding of the Jerusalem Pilgrim certificate.
A unique and memorable experience of a lifetime