The Ministry of Chieftaincy and Religious Affairs (MCRA) is facilitating Christian Pilgrimage to the Holy Land of Israel from the 20th to the 27th of August, 2018.
Registration for 2018 Pilgrimage is currently ongoing and sales of forms ends at the end of May.
The cost of a registration form is One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 100.00). Forms can be purchased at the MCRA’s office at the State House in Accra. Also, forms are available at all Regional Houses of Chiefs and Omni Bank Branches across the Country.
The completed registration form with supporting documents should be sent back to the location where the registration form was obtained for processing.
How to Apply
- Purchase a voucher from any of our distributors
- Click on the ‘Apply Now!’ button
- Supply voucher information (PIN & Serial)
- Click ‘Log In’ to fill registration form
- Upon successful registration, an email will be sent to you for confirmation.
- Click on the link to confirm
- Click ‘Existing User’
- Provide email address and password as used in the registration form to continue application
- Fill Application form and attach all required documents and passport picture
- Click ‘Save and Continue button’ to save your application form with the option of Coming back at a later time to edit
- Click ‘Save’ to complete your online application
- Click ‘Print’ button to Print Confirmation Page
- Keep your printed Confirmation Page Safe. You will be required to prove it during processing
- Log out
- Processing notifications will be sent to your email at every stage. Please do well to keep your email address active.
Please click here to apply now if you have already purchased your voucher.